GROUND LEVEL ADAPTER - 522
This Aluminum Ground Level Adapter is a great accessory for getting an XC-M 522 tripod lower and closer to the ground for macro photography and a unique perspective. In less than 30 seconds your XC-M 522 can achieve a stable position as low as just 6" / 15.25 cm.
- Works with ProMaster XC-M 522 aluminum and XC-M 522 carbon fiber tripods
- Compatible with the XC-M 522 retractable weight hook
- Fast and easy to use
- Achieves a minimum working height of just 6" / 15.25 cm
- Dimensions: 3" / 76 mm long | 22 mm diameter tube
- Weight: 1 7/16 oz / 41 g
+ INSTALL IN LESS THAN 30 SECONDS
- Extend the upper stage of your XC-M's 2-stage center column.
- Unscrew the upper portion of the column (including the head) from the rest of the column.
- Remove the weight hook and slide the lower part of the column completely out of the tripod.
- Replace it with the Ground Level Adapter and insert the upper stage of the column into the adapter.